Sunday, May 23, 2010

AU 2010


The time has come the walrus said to talk of many things.
Of sailing ships and sealing wax, and other fancy things.

- Lewis Carrol

It's also time to start talking about Autodesk University for 2010. I know it's all of six months from now BUT as of May 18th (the same day Floyd Landis came clean) it is time to start voting for your favorite AU classes.

Why vote? Honestly, I have no idea. ADSK tells you it makes a difference. I don't know if it's 75% or 3% of a difference. I DO know however that voting makes you feel like you can make a difference. And that little piece of 'feel good' is worth something. So, go to AU Online and vote!

So, the obvious question is WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR? Well, I can't answer that. I can say that Do U Revit? compiled a great list.

Thanks for the props.

No comments: