Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mastering Revit: Walls, Floors and Roofs

ne-snow As the snow falls in the Northeast today, I’m still churning out high quality content for Mastering Revit Architecture 2011. Now, don’t get me wrong…the editing process isn’t for the faint-hearted or those with weak intestinal fortitude.  Last night was a long night of writer’s block and a complete redeux on one chapter’s development edits - “but then, in the midst of my preparations for hari kari, it came to me”…the throngs of gurus and wizards in the global Revit community!  We continue to seek your input to make this tome the best source of valuable Revit knowledge to date. 

From my desk so far, I have drafted Templates and Standards, Working with Consultants (Revit-to-Revit), and Interoperability: Working Multiplatform.  The next few chapters on my plate cover complex modeling of Walls, Curtain Walls, Floors and Roofs.  As the outlining process is just beginning for me, I’d love to hear suggestions from any of our readers.  If you have some frustrations, success stories or even some wicked cool samples, please drop us an email at:

masteringrevit AT architecture-tech.com

walls2

1 comment:

ixxx69 said...

Maybe you should just change the title right now to "Mastering Revit Architecture 2012"? Okay, not so helpful. ;-)