Friday, April 2, 2010

And the Real Winner is.....



WAY back in February, we had a short contest for the best tips and tricks from the lot of you all. I have to say I got pounded with tips. Some really good, some even after working through them I didn't quite understand. Several of you made it into the book and I thank all of you for your efforts to email in your thoughts.

I have to say, we finally have a winner. Well, two actually:

Best Revit Tip goes out to Tobias Hathorn who had a great tip on making poche cuts and taught me a thing about organizing that blasted ribbon. Well done. Should we ever finish writing the book, we'll happily send you a copy.

So, I said there were two winners. Luke Johnson, from Australia pounded me with so many worthwhile tips that I felt compelled to disqualify him from the running just to make things fair to everyone else. So, in lieu of awarding him best tip, we'll still send him a copy of the book and we've added a link to his blog in the book so you can go hit all those tips yourselves.

His blog is named What Revit Wants which, reminds me of a Wham! video, but maybe I'm just dating myself.

thanks for all the great tips! We're wrapping up the copy soon, so not too much longer to shelves.

No comments: