Friday, April 16, 2010

4.15

Yesterday was a big day. I know, there were a lot of taxes being paid and people rushing to finally start that process. I know it was also the day the Titanic sank and Lincoln died.

However, on a more positive note, we hit our 100% draft officially. The book is written and is falling in a just over 1000 pages of Revit wisdom. And not a moment too soon. Revit 2011 hit the streets last night. While I might not have a lot to say about the former release (it shall not be named here) I have a great many good things to say about this one. Great analysis tools, visualization, API, and a ribbon that actually works. awesome.

turn it up to 11.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you like the section on concept curtain wall I have helped JV put together! :-) Seen some of the draft sections and this book's gonna rock!

John Mulholland said...

Why not just make 10 louder?

Erik said...

Because 11 is one MORE...

Eddy Krygiel said...

Dude, totally. 11 is one more. Glad someone got it!