Thursday, November 18, 2010

Speaking of AU...


This is a railing. Native Revit. No - I won't tell you how to make this unless you come to the session at AO 2010:

AB427-3: Into the Void: The Zen of Creating Complex Sculptural Form with Autodesk® Revit®".

If you can't make it in person (cough...Guy...ack...Robinson...sputter) it'll be recorded as a Virtual Session.

It's a 2 hour class. The only one I'll be teaching. It'll take less than 10 minutes to show you how to create the above railing. I suppose you could leave immediately afterward. But there's other cool stuff that you'd miss.

Embrace the Void. :)

The rest of the time I've been contracted by our publisher Sybex to keep Eddy and James sober.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah....

BTW, off for a swim in the sea with the kids... across the road ;-)

Unknown said...

i wanna try but the link is off, can you send me a new link?

Phil Read said...

Hi Ed -

Here's a link to the document:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebwa3h0my6suxps/AB427-3%20Into%20the%20Void.pdf

Here's a link to the files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8172atvpaxcko3z/tb0_wa0G8G

Thanks!

Phil

M33N4 said...

Could u upload it again please