Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mastering Revit in the wild!

The first sighting of our new book – Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 – has been reported in the US! Eddy got his shipment of promo copies today and just take a look at the size of this one…

IMG_4396

  IMG_4394

Eddy, Phil and I are really proud of the content we’ve developed for this year’s edition. We hope you’ll enjoy it, too. As always, feel free to drop us a line at MasteringRevit or visit our Facebook page.

It’s still available at the discounted preorder price on Amazon.com, so hurry up before it goes up to regular price.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done chaps! Great work...lookin forward to me signed copy. :-)

Unknown said...

Huzzah! Congratulations, and I can't wait to have it in my hands.

Anonymous said...

Woah! I do believe you have crossed the threshold from book to tome! ;)
Mine arrives Thursday.

Thanks for all the effort.
Gordon