Monday, February 21, 2011

More LEED



So, big round of applause goes out to my contractor, Jamie Jefferies for all of his help and hardwork helping me do the LEED-thing. He's a hell of a guy. It was an exploration for the both of us to do on a residence. As a 'thank you' (besides the bottle of scotch) he'd asked for a plaque to commemorate the event. So, dutifully, now that I've got my colors, a whole new opportunity for consumerism has opened it's doors to me. It's what I imagine it's like being in fraternity. Now that you're in, you get the unique privilege to buy all of the swag they offer only to club members.

Personally, I thought it would be pretty reasonable but I honestly have to say, after shopping at the 'store' most of the stuff is $500-$1000 or more. That flag up there? $940. Yowch!

No comments: