Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wha Wha What!!!

I'm sorry Eddy. Normally I'd let a new post settle for a day or two. And the image of Fozzy Bear's head mounted to a bright aqua blue plaque is brilliant. Really. But I've just returned from the west coast, started to eat microwaved leftovers (being married to a chef RULES!) and begun to read news/Twitter/Facebook - lo and behold! A shiny new episode of South Park is online!

Click the image above to launch the episode at South Park Studios! NSFW! Seriously! You have been warned.

And I realize that everybody was all pissed off at George Jr and now everybody is apparently in love with Barry. But the next time you wonder what's the US done for the world? Two words: South Park.

I even flew through Denver this week and once again...missed out on eating at Casa Bonita. One day I'll pay tribute to the Mexican Mecca.

Coincidentally I live in a suburb of Charlotte, NC known as Southpark.

Anyone up for "Zombieland" this weekend? Do yourslf a favor and check out "Shaun of the Dead" first. :)

1 comment:

Mark in Uptown said...

Zombieland ROCKED!! Very funny and well made... Who else saw it?