Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All for One, One for All

Pardon the cliche quote, but I can’t begin to explain how happy I am to join my partners in crime in their blogging adventures. Phil did a pretty nice job in summarizing my likes, dislikes, general demeanor and opinion of major appliances. Did you know I was the top-rated new speaker at AU 2004? Good times…

AU2005 033-1sm

And yes, I have had the experience of meeting Gene Simmons at our local fire house. He was taping an episode of Family Jewels and was the honorary host of our Fire Safety Day…

Simmons-Fire-Safety-Fam

Meeting Howard Stern is a story for another post…hmmm, stay tuned.

Anyway, Phil and I are still waiting for our chance to share a drink atop the completed One World Trade Center and reflect on many fun years of implementing BIM.

No comments: